Features & Specifications
The Vendor agrees to include the items listed below in the purchase price. Selections of interior and exterior colors where applicable are to be made by the Purchaser(s), from the Vendor's range of standard samples as provided below.
PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- Elegant architectural front, sides, and rear exteriors, featuring Solid maintenance-free siding as per plan.
- Choice of siding, brick or stone, colours from Vendor's standard samples.
- Maintenance-free soffit, fascia, eaves-trough, and downspouts.
- Quality self-sealing style roof shingles, complete with a limited lifetime manufacturer's guarantee.
- Distinctive architectural details on front elevations (as per plan).
- Covered verandas/porches, as per plan.
- Insulated steel entry access door(s) with magnetic weather stripping along with front entry grip sets.
(As per builder standard samples)
- Premium steel panel insulated garage doors.
- Premium quality vinyl casement style windows (Low E -Argon) throughout (one operator per room).
- Screens will be provided for all operable windows
- Decorative window grilles (styles architecturally controlled) enhance the streetscape on all front elevations
- Maintenance-free vinyl basement windows with vinyl sliders. (Note: basement window locations will vary depending on siting and grading considerations).
- High-quality polyurethane caulking all exterior windows and doors.
- Two outside hose bibs, one in the garage and one at the rear of the home.
- A lot to be top soiled and seeded.
- All utility connections as required and crushed gravel driveway included.
- Pre-cast concrete slab walkways, and pre-cast concrete slabs and steps at the front, side, and rear doors where applicable.
- Poured concrete basement walls with damp-proofing, "Bubble Drainage Layer" and "sock" covered weeping tiles connected to Sump well.
- Poured concrete porch as per plan. (Optional cold room available).
- The structure is wood frame construction as per Ontario Building Code requirements.
- R22 Fiberglass PINK Insulation- Exterior Walls.\
- R50 Blown Fiberglass insulation in the attic, with "Styrene Mor-Vents" and Vinyl Attic Vents.
- R20 in Basement 2' below finished grade.
- The exterior doors and frames will receive 1 coat of paint from the vendor's colours.
CUSTOM QUALITY INTERIOR FEATURES
- 9' Ceilings on the main floor and vaulted or cathedral as per plan. 8' ceiling(s) on the second floor as per plan.
- Oak handrail. Nosing included under all pickets where it meets the floor. (Note: Standard finish is Natural). .
- Oak stringers with carpet-grade treads.
- Raised panel "Classique" style interior passage doors, complete with brushed nickel hardware and door handles. '
- No maintenance, easy-clean, pre-finished wire shelving in all closets.
- Paint grade 5 1/4" baseboards and8 1/2" colonial casings throughout, with window ledges.
- "Rounded drywall corners", (areas determined by builder).
- Textured "California Knockdown" ceilings in the family room, living room, dining room, foyer & hallways.
- Designer 4" smooth borders are provided on all textured ceilings.
- The kitchen, powder room, laundry, and all bathrooms feature "Smooth Finish" ceilings.
- PAINT: The home will receive 1 coat of tinted primer and 1 coat of flat finish from the vendor's colour. (One colour choice per home).
DREAM KITCHEN FEATURES
- Choice of Quality cabinetry in "Primo Plus Series".
- Featuring "All Natural Granite" countertops in your designer kitchen or Quality post-formed counter tops, from Vendor's samples.
"Crown Molding", over upper cabinets in kitchen.
- Double compartment quality stainless steel "Under-mount sink" where applicable.
- Brantford Series kitchen single lever Moen faucet.
- Two-speed exhaust hood fan vented to outside.
- Heavy-duty receptacle for stove.
- Electrical outlets for fridge and at counter level for small appliances.
- "Open Base Cabinet" for future Dishwashers, comes with "Rough-in" for plumbing and electrical. The buyer is responsible for all final hookups.
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES
- "Brantford Series", single lever Moen faucets in all bathrooms, except laundry room.
- Elegant pedestal sink in the powder room, as per plan.
- Temperature control valves in all showers.
- Quality cabinetry in the "Primo Plus" Series, featuring quality "Post Formed Laminate" countertops (except where pedestal sink is provided).
- Bathroom fixtures will be white with ceramic accessories.
- Roman Oval tub and separate shower stall with light as per plan.
- Separate shower, enclosure finished with standard ceramic tile and marble threshold in white/grey or ivory/buff.
- Wall mirrors over all bathroom vanities.
- Standard hardware on all cabinets in bathrooms, excluding powder room.
- Drawers in all bathroom cabinets are an upgrade.
QUALITY FLOORING APPOINTMENTS
- Selection from Vendor's standard samples.
- Level 1 engineered hardwood in "YOUR CHOICE" of Living room OR Dining room OR Great room.
- Luxurious 35oz broadloom with 5 Tb. chip foam underlay.
- Choice of imported quality 12 x 12 or 13 X 13- Level 1 ceramic tile for foyer, kitchen, laundry room, powder room, and all bathrooms as per plan.
- Corner or oval tubs, to be finished with ceramic tile on the face, deck, and 2 rows on the wall around the tub.
- Glass wall and door provided in ensuite bathroom shower.
- All sub-floors are % OSB, and are glued, screwed, and sanded.
LAUNDRY ROOM CONVENIENCES
- Main floor laundry room with laundry tub, base cabinet from Thermo Foil, Primo or Primo Plus Series with standard laminate countertop from Vendor's samples, as per plan (note: Basement laundry facilities will not have a cabinet).
- Rough-in plumbing provided for washer.
- External "Exhaust Vent" provided for dryer. (Owner to provide and install "Hook Up" to vent")
- Site/Lot services include natural gas, electric, individual well "Potable water", and individual septic sewage disposal system.
ELECT8ICAL, P[.UMBIN§ AND MECHAN_]CAL FEATURES
- Pre-wire for telephone provided in Family room, Kitchen, all bedrooms and study, if applicable.
- Pre-wire for cable TV (provided in Family room, Study (if applicable), and all bedrooms.
- White "Decora" switches and receptacles provided throughout.
- Exterior "Coach Style" lamps at front door and garage.
- Standard light fixtures provided throughout.
- Dining room ceiling outlet to be capped.
- All light bulbs to be "Energy Star" CFL bulbs.
- Interior pot lights- one per shower stall and the remainder at purchaser's choice
- Smoke detector with Visual Warning Light, installed on every floor, including the basement.
- Carbon monoxide detector as per code.
- 200 AMP Service
- Electrical outlet in bathrooms protected by ground fault interrupter.
- Electrical doorbell and door chimes.
- Exterior weatherproof electrical outlet at front and rear of the home.
- Electrical ceiling outlets in the garage for future garage door openers (one per door).
- Rough-in central vacuum outlets (locations at builder's discretion).
- Rough-in for central vacuum outlet to the garage with necessary electric plug for future installation of motor.
- Electrical panel board to be located in the basement.
- High efficiency forced air natural gas furnace (location at builder's discretion)
- Rough in 3-piece bathroom in the basement (as per working drawing). Rough-in includes sewage sump only.
(No mechanical pump or discharge provided).
- Rental gas hot water heater, installed -locations at builder's discretion. (Purchaser to assume the payment of the rental)
GUARANTEE AND WARRANTY
All Mariposa homes are covered under the Tarion Warranty Corporation with 7 years of coverage against major structural defects. The Tarion enrollment fee is to be paid by the purchaser by way of an adjustment on closing. The Tarion program offers a one-year comprehensive warranty for surface defects and a two-year warranty for plumbing, heating, electrical systems, and building envelope.
Specifications subject to change without notice E. & o. E. 1/2/16
The Builder reserves the right to substitute materials of similar or better quality should supply so dictate. Mariposa Homes Inc. reserves the right to exercise architectural control, to all aspects of the exterior presentation, of the homes of "NORTH VALLEY ESTATES".
PLEASE NOTE: The following items are NOT included in the standard finishing of the home: stucco; additional stone, exterior pediment style trim, and moldings of stone, stucco, etc., around window, doors, and corners. Staircase from garage to the basement; cold cellars; decorative columns (all "columns" shown on plans are standard drywall posts); pocket doors; French doors and bookshelves; breakfast bar counters; railings and wood staircases in the open to the basement are an option; rear overhead doors in the garage and tray or coffered ceilings. Please ask the Sales Representative for details.